It is the generosity of alumni and friends like you that has enabled New Mexico State University to be recognized as a “Top Tier” educational institution that is transforming lives through discovery.
Methods of Giving
- Call us at (575) 646-1613 or toll free at 1-800-342-6678.
- Mail a check/money order to:
NMSU Foundation, Inc.
PO Box 3590
Las Cruces, NM 88003-3590
Make payable to NMSU Foundation and specify area of interest in memo line.
- Transfer appreciated securities. Electronically transfer securities to the NMSU Foundation. Please click here for more information.
- Electronic Funds Transfer
You can authorize your bank to transfer your gift to the NMSU Foundation automatically, saving you time and paperwork. Please complete the EFT form and mail to the address above to establish your gift.
- Faculty/Staff Payroll Deduction
New Mexico State University faculty and staff may have gifts deducted from the paycheck each month, by returning the Payroll Deduction Form to the NMSU Foundation.
Think of a pledge as a gift with a payment plan. Pledges give donors the option to make payments toward a gift over time. Pledges are preferred by many donors who wish to make a big impact at NMSU, but seek the more flexible approach of spreading payments over a predetermined span of time.
To set up a pledge, please contact us.
- Planned Gifts: Gift Planning is finding ways to make charitable gifts to NMSU now or after your lifetime while enjoying financial benefits for yourself.
For more information contact Robert Peterson, Gift Planning Director, @ 575-646-4358 or email@example.com or visit our Planned Giving web page.
- Gifts of real estate: Your home can become a valued gift to us, even while you are still living in it and even if you want your spouse or family member to live there for life. Visit our Planned Giving web page for more information.